Thank you for your interest in the Everything Turkish. We’ve prepared this page to answer the questions we hear most often. If you still need help, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is everythingturkish.com.au?
everythingturkish.com.au is Australia’s most widely used Turkish culture & lifestyle news site. It contains news and articles on social life, culture, language, history, music, cinema, travel lifestyle and Turkish cuisine.
Our project addresses three major segments:
• Australians of Turkish descent
• Australians with no Turkish ancestry; but who have an interest in Turkey and Turkish lifestyle and culture.
• Turks living and working in Australia.
It also addresses three main topics:
• Turkish culture in Australia: social and cultural elements related to the Turkish culture in Australia.
• Turkish community in Australia: Turkish social and cultural events in Australia; including among others artistic; cultural; and business events;
• Turkish culture around the world: Turkish current events in the fields of society; sports; culture and “lifestyle” (e.g. fashion; style; cuisine; tourism);
2. Are you linked to any government or non-government organisations?
No. Everything Turkish was founded in 2006 by Australian Turkish volunteers independently of any other Turkish organization. EverythingTurkish.com.au has retained that independent status.
4. I have an idea for an article. How do I submit it?
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include all relevant information, especially dates and a contact phone number. Everything Turkish does not publish press releases.
5. I want to write a column/blog for you. How do I submit a proposal?
We accept OpEd columns of 850 words. Send via e-mail to email@example.com. Want to blog at everythingturkish.com.au? If you have a great idea, we help with set-up, promotion and branding. Send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Where can I submit a complaint?
Write us at email@example.com.
7. How do I contact the Advertising department?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.